Friday, May 16, 2014

Radical Eats

Cameron and I went to Radical Eats last night. We shared the jalapeno poppers with vegan cream cheese and a yummy dipping sauce. I had the bahn mi tacos with tofu and sprouts and Cameron had the ginormous falafel burger with a kale avocado salad on the side. The weather has been wonderful in Houston so we sat outside on the patio. After our wonderful vegan meal we decided to go to the Chocolate Bar where we shared a slice of FLANtastic Cheesecake with coffee. Of all the restaurants in Houston I have to say Radical Eats is probably my favorite. There are so many vegetarian and vegan options and everything I have ever eaten there is really good. The waitstaff is always very friendly and helpful too. So glad they moved from their old location on Fulton to Montrose.




No comments: